Yard Person- East Tamaki
Job no: 508465
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who are we looking for?
Stevenson’s are looking for a Yard Person to join our team and ensure the smooth day to day operations of our concrete yard in East Tamaki.
You’ll have a wide range of responsibilities including;
- General yard housekeeping; hosing the yard & keeping the area clean.
- Daily ordering & monitoring of aggregates and sand.
- Assisting in achieving a highly safe work environment.
- Assisting with plant wash.
- Operating a loader to load bins.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
Experience and attributes;
- Full Class 1 licence as a minimum, with W endorsement.
- Forklift license.
- Ability to self-manage a varied workload & work unsupervised.
- Be flexible and able to work weekends.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Be a team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive & take initiative.
We’re Stevenson Construction Materials Group
We have a long history of successful quarrying, mining, supplying high quality specialist concrete and civil engineering laboratory testing. We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend