Quarry Plant Operators - Poplar Lane Quarry
Job no: 508464
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Plant Operations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Quarry Plant Operators to join our team at Poplar Lane Quarry and deliver the good work Stevenson is known for.
We require experienced and highly-motivated Plant Operators to join our team at Poplar Lane Quarry, located near Tauranga. You will be responsible for all aspects of quarrying works, operating quarry plant and assisting the team with our daily production requirements.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
Experience and attributes;
- Class 2 license minimum, WTR endorsements advantageous.
- Proven plant operation experience, ideally within a quarry environment.
- High output crushing plant experience well regarded.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Prepared to do labouring work and undertake basic plant maintenance.
- Able to work weekends.
- Must be able to work 6 days’ a week, with overtime offered.
We’re Fulton Hogan/Stevenson Construction Materials Group
Stevenson have a long history of successful quarrying, mining, supplying high quality specialist concrete and civil engineering laboratory testing. We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
We will be screening and interviewing suitable applicants during the advertising period, so if this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend