Job no: 508434
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Temporary Traffic Management
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an STMS L2/3 to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
Based in Silverdale you’ll be responsible for supervising a team of labourers on contracts across the Auckland district. This opportunity would offer the successful candidates experience managing the temporary traffic management requirements across our region.
We are looking for people who are flexible to work day and/or night shifts as well as weekend work when required. We also offer time and a half paid after 40 hours, great training opportunities and all PPE supplied.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Level 2/3 STMS certificate required
- Availablility to work day and/or night shifts
- Experience working within traffic management.
- Class 2 drivers licence minimum, WTR advantageous.
- Able to use IT devices, IPad/Tough book.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Proactive around Health and Safety.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication.
We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend