Job no: 507789
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services, Employee Referral Program
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 7300+ staff across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying, asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best; we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role:
Fulton Hogan is looking for a motivated Electrical/Electronics Technician for the ITS division in the Auckland Region.
The Electrical/Electronics Technician is responsible for installation, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of equipment such as CCTV, variable message board, traffic signal equipment, IP networks including Fibre as well as other electrical/electronic equipment used on and around both local road networks and motorway networks.
Main duties will include:
- Installation, fault finding and maintenance on a large variety of ITS equipment such as CCTV camera’s, variable message boards, and vehicle detection systems as well as the fibre network. Additional training will be provided to successful candidate.
- Based out of the Auckland regional office at Mt Wellington or the Auckland ASM office at Northcote Point.
- Configuration and bench testing of devices in a workshop environment.
- Be available for night activities and for the on-call team roster.
- Traffic Management STMS 2/3NP (Training can be provided).
- Maintain the highest standard of workmanship and behaviour the company has become known for.
- Provide accurate and detailed documentation back to the office. ie daily job sheets, as-builts drawings and photos.
- Assist with engineering solutions to rectify faults.
- Able to understand and work from Network and Electrical drawings.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced Electronic Technician or Registered Electrician.
- Street Lighting Experience essential
- IP Network Knowledge including fibre work (Desired)
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety practices.
- Ideally you will have experience with elevating work platforms. (Training can be provided).
- Full class 1 essential, Class 2 advantageous
- Can work autonomously but also within an established team.
- Strong Computer and IT skills/experience.
- Excellent communication skills. Written and Oral.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend