Asphalt Crew Member
Job no: 507726
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Plant Operations
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, our teams build the roads, ports, airports and infrastructure that help bring people together.
We are seeking an experienced asphalter to join our Laverton based crew.
This full time role will involve undertaking asphalt laying tasks including mobile plant operation.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- A hard-working attitude
- Previous asphalting/industry experience
- A commitment to safety
- Availability to work 7.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday
- Availability to work overtime, weekends / nights and live away from home when required
- Mobile plant experience; ticketed to use pavers, rollers, skid steers, tack coat truck, etc. would be an advantage
- A current HR or HC Licence
- A white/red card (construction induction card)
The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend