STMS Level 1 - West Auckland
Job no: 507724
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Temporary Traffic Management, Employee Referral Program
About the role:
Our busy Henderson Branch is eager to speak with motivated a STMS L1 Practicing to oversee their footpath, roading, kerb & channel renewals and maintenance projects in the wider West Auckland region.
With no two days being the same, the STMS L1 would be responsible for:
- Running the traffic crew (TC1’s) and labourers
- Overseeing the safe “setting out” of the site ahead of operations
- Liaising with the engineers on site
- Using/moving the plant equipment as required
- Troubleshooting possible health and safety incidents before they become serious
Skills and Experience Required:
- A current STMS L1 Practicing ticket
- A current full Class 2 licence
- Current experience of monitoring active traffic sites
- Prior exposure to working on active civil construction sites would be ideal
- Work-fit, self-motivated and a positive proactive attitude
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Good sense of humour that enjoys working with a team!
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend