Job no: 507722
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Facilities Management, General Hands, Labouring
About the role:
Do you have concrete experience? Looking to work for an employer that appreciates your hard work? Our maintenance division is looking for someone with an awesome attitude to come and join the team on civil projects focusing on general roading maintenance duties. If you are keen to learn and have the drive to succeed and progress then Fulton Hogan is a great place to come and build your career.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Class 1 licence
- 2 years minimum concreting experience
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to achieve a safe workplace
- A good attitude towards maintenance and care of machinery
- Motivated and keen to learn new skills
What We Offer:
- Great rates & benefits! We offer medical insurance after 18 months service, retailer discounts, discounted childcare and more.
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend