Business & Quality Systems Controller
Job no: 507716
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, our teams build the roads, ports, airports and infrastructure that help bring people together. In Victoria, our strong Maintenance Alliance between Fulton Hogan and VicRoads sees the combined workforce assume responsibility for the safe and effective delivery of road maintenance, asset management and improvement works across the Eastern regional networks. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business!
We are seeking a Business & Quality Systems Controller to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Working from the Traralgon Office, this administration role is primarily responsible for supporting the Alliance Management team in monitoring and reporting key business performance measures, and managing and controlling business documents.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining working document version control on the Alliance contract work space (Web based document & file management software) including master document updates. Control of electronic document file and folder structure and management of security access to working documents on contract work space.
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the Alliance Management Plans, working with the Alliance QSE Manager and Commercial Manager to manage improvement revisions and document control.
- Providing training and assistance to contract work space users and assist with the ongoing maintenance and improvements of the system.
- Maintaining people and plant training, competency and induction databases in the Fulton Hogan Salesforce application. Responsible for the maintenance of Salesforce Alliance records.
- Coordinating Subcontractor and Supplier applications and approvals, using the Salesforce Subcontractor module.
- Maintain Safety Plan Inspection Monitoring spreadsheet and supply QSA Manager with monthly safety statistics.
- Acting as a support resource to the wider Alliance teams
- Assisting with administrative functions of the Alliance team as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III or diploma in Business Administration, commerce, or relevant experience in a business administration support role, with preference given to a candidate holding a certificate or diploma in quality auditing, or be on a pathway for achievement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Sound data entry, reporting and record keeping skills with the ability to prioritise deadlines
- Experience in database administration and document control
- The ability to quickly build rapport and work collaboratively with customers, the Alliance team and other stakeholders
- A driver’s licence
- A good knowledge of business, quality, safety and environmental systems
The pre-employment process will include a medical check including drug and alcohol screening and a police clearance check.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
Fulton Hogan is an equal opportunity employer. We highly value diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now