Job no: 507713
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Receptionist to support our office located in Alexandria. You will be a reliable and flexible team-player who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all visitors receive a friendly and attentive welcome
- Switchboard operations: handling incoming calls, transfers; announcing as required
- Management of all incoming /outgoing mail and couriers
- Management and distribution of incoming emails
- Ordering consumables plus some general kitchen maintenance
- Meeting room bookings, maintenance and catering
- Office access and minor repair / maintenance requirements
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks in support of wider administration / finance teams
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
- A friendly and confident nature
We take pride in our inclusive company culture, which means everyone knows they are responsible for delivering their piece of the puzzle. Everyone is respected, valued and expected to work hard to deliver the good work we’re known for.
Sound like you?
If you're ready to help us continue to do the Good Work that Fulton Hogan is best known for, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now