Construction Surveyor - Whangarei
Job no: 507510
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Civil Contracting, Commercial, Engineering (all disciplines), Estimating, Facilities Management, Foreman/Supervisor, General Hands, Graduate/Cadetships, Health & Safety / Environmental / Quality, Labouring, Plant Operations, Precast, Project Management, Quarries, Senior Management, Temporary Traffic Management, Trade Services, Transportation, Employee Referral Program
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Northland Region, we are looking for a Construction Surveyor to join our Projects Team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
With a huge amount of investment going into Northland, the region is being viewed as the ideal place to grow and develop professionally whilst enjoying a work life balance.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of Civil Structures, Earthworks, Drainage and Roading construction projects in the wider Northland area. You’ll be responsible for all surveying and as-built activities for our projects and installation for machine control plant.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a project surveying role.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of surveying methodology and equipment.
- Knowledge of machine control systems.
- CAD experience beneficial but not essential.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Along with a strong focus on career progression, Fulton Hogan also offers medical insurance for you and your family after 18 months along with a variety of retail discounts.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact email@example.com
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend