Job no: 507507
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Commercial, Health & Safety / Environmental / Quality
Fulton Hogan have been awarded exciting and diverse projects in the Wellington and Auckland regions and are looking for someone that has experience in project compliance in the area of HSQE. The role will predominantly be based in Wellington but there will be a need to travel to Auckland from time to time.
These projects have all the aspects of an NZTA project and is why we are looking for the right candidate to fulfill an advisory role in Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance your career in a role that will encompass a wide variety of tasks and give you the opportunity to make it your own with expectations that you will develop and grow all aspects of this role and be a pivotal member of the project team.
In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to liaise with a range of stakeholders, including the public and our valued staff, with the intention of ensuring that all works undertaken on-site meet national legislative standards. You will be working with some of the best in the business and will be given mentoring opportunities and the chance to grow your career.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has been a Health and Safety professional with experience in legislative compliance and had some experience in quality and environmental controls. You will have field based exposure as well as sound systems management.
You will be passionate about people, maintaining project standards and Fulton Hogan’s Living Safely culture.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The confidence to deliver messages and present at toolboxes
- At least 3 years’ solid practical experience in a Health and Safety role
- Enjoy being out on site at the ‘coal face’ of what is going on
- Can communicate effectively with all levels of staff and subcontractors
- Highly adept with a range of systems and processes
- High computer literacy
- You will be a natural leader who will promote and enhance our safe work culture by working collaboratively with all staff to provide practical and logical support and advice
- You will display the ability to handle multi layered activities and conflicting demands
- You will show the innovation and drive to challenge accepted practices and adapt existing procedures to new situations to continuously improve the way we operate.
What’s in it for you?
Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a safe workplace environment. This role offers great opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience on a high profile project. Fulton Hogan offers excellent employee benefits and a great working environment.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend