Senior Project Engineer
Job no: 507502
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines), Project Management
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business, which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions, Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We have a continually growing footprint, currently employing over 8,000 people.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to work in our civil contracting business in Perth. Reporting to our Operations Manager you will be delivering our road surfacing projects across Western Australia.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver projects in accordance with contractual obligations and company policies/procedures.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lead & support a culture of Living Safely.
- Oversee HSEQ compliance.
- Project Management including programming/scheduling, contractual administration, procurement and technical aspects.
- Assist with development of engineering team
- Financials including monthly reviews, progress claims, cost valuations, budgets and forecasting.
- Hold productive project meetings with both internal & external stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Engineer working on civil projects.
- Experience in asphalt and spray seal is highly advantageous.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications.
- Strong leadership and people skills as well as the ability to mentor and lead people.
- Strong financial and contractual acumen is essential.
- Flexibility to work away regionally as required.
This role will suit someone who is looking for the next step in his or her career, striving towards attaining a Project Manager role within our business in future.
You will have extensive experience in project delivery and you will drive commercial and operational outcomes from your projects. Ideally you will be self-motivated, goal orientated with strong teamwork skills and a 'can do' attitude.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, including fully maintained company vehicle. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects both regionally and nationally.
You will be supported and developed by our fantastic team; we have a strong positive people-orientated culture that is second to none!
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend