Vegetation Control Officer
Job no: 507499
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Albany (WA)
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vegetation Control Officer to join our team in Albany. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of all vegetation control and rehabilitation works including delivery by sub-contractors.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Delivery and supervising of allocated Vegetation projects delivered by sub-contractors and specialist subcontractors against time, cost and quality requirements
- Provide estimates of work to be completed
- Complete cost tracking, achievements and reporting as required
- Complete site audits
- Determining and prioritising appropriate treatments for identified vegetation works
- Maintaining and contributing to the effective development of systems, procedures and plans including quality.
- Ensure subcontract crews are appropriately procured and inducted
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by FH and/or MRWA Maintenance Manager and their reports
- Must have demonstrated supervisory experience and extensive practical experience in vegetation control and vegetation services provision.
- Relating qualifications desirable although not essential
- Have a practical, hands on approach
- A commitment to maintaining a safe workplace
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a vehicle. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now