Job no: 507489
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
About the Opportunity
We are looking for experienced Site Engineers to join our hardworking team in Tasmania. You will be an integral member of this team, as we look to expand our operations in the State. This role offers great opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience on high profile projects with on the job skill development/coaching throughout each project. We offer excellent employee benefits and pathways for further growth - many of our Project Managers have started as Site Engineers!
What you will need
You will have completed your Civil Engineering Degree and have had some (ideally 2+ years) experience in the field. You will be ambitious and motivated to progress your career, as well as being able to demonstrate the following:
- Site-based post-graduate construction experience
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage and maintain great relationships with colleagues, subcontractors, clients and stakeholders
- Exposure to the coordination of site activities and costs forecasts
- Managing the procurement of plant, equipment, materiel and services
- Preparation of quality control documentation to ensure compliance with project drawings and specifications
Our core value is to deliver good work, and we pride ourselves on how these projects give back to the community. But it isn’t just about delivering successful projects. It’s about working with good people in a team where everyone enjoys what they do. We want people with a positive, down-to-earth outlook and who can show respect for others, all while putting one hundred percent effort into their team.
Sound like you?
If you're ready to help us continue to do the Good Work that Fulton Hogan is best known for and grow your career, apply now.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now