Job no: 507488
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who are we looking for?
We're currently looking for a Management Accountant to join our hardworking Infrastructure Services team, based in Richmond.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting numerous operating divisions to meet month-end reporting requirements
- Preparing regional Cash flow forecasts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with various budget processes and reforecasting
- Leading the preparation of Annual FBT return
- Preparing regular Financial and Statistical reports for various operating divisions
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve and streamline current systems and processes while being able to successfully promote a culture of innovation
- Training operational staff in the application and use of the business financial systems
- Ad-hoc review and analysis as required by the senior management team.
What you will need
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance – CA or CPA (or close to completion of either) is desired
- Ideally a minimum 5 years' work experience in an Accounting/Finance position in a Construction/Engineering/Production/Manufacturing environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Good people and communication skills with the ability to liaise with operational staff on financial issues
- Excellent Excel skills; prior experience with Oracle JDE (or similar) is desired
- Be self-motivated and a problem solver
About Fulton Hogan
We're Fulton Hogan. We're a family business that has grown into one of Australia and New Zealand's most respected infrastructure companies. But we know we're only ever as good as our people. That’s why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business. We take pride in our inclusive company culture, which means everyone, from our site workers to engineers to the CEO, know they are responsible for delivering their piece of the Fulton Hogan puzzle.
We offer competitive salary packaging, the chance to work on leading projects across our businesses and to be part of a company that really cares about your success, well-being and personal/professional development.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you're ready to help us continue to do Good Work, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now