Job no: 507483
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who are we looking for?
Our Pipelines Department is currently looking for a pipelayer to undertake pipelaying duties within our water & sewer construction crews.
What you will need
- Previous experience in the land development industry including sewer reticulation and branch sewer construction
- Other pipelaying experience in drainage and water would be well regarded along with skills involving plant operation of loaders, excavators and dewatering equipment.
- Confined space works, testing and maintenance experience
- Relevant training and tickets – red/white card is a must
- Strong commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills
About Fulton Hogan
At Fulton Hogan, we’re looking for more than just a skill set. We want people with a positive, down-to-earth outlook and who can show respect for others, all while putting one hundred percent effort into their team.
Sound like you?
If you’re someone who embraces challenges, is a natural leader and believes in doing Good Work with integrity, apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now