Road Construction Foreman - Hawkes Bay
Job no: 507479
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: East Coast
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Construction Foreman to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
We require an experienced Construction Foreman with an excellent work ethic and strong leadership skills to lead our team based in Napier. You will be responsible for managing the crew and supervising projects ensuring work is carried out to specifications and best industry practice.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Proven leadership ability;
- At least 5 years’ experience working within a similar role within construction or roading;
- Connxis training modules and paving standards would be advantageous;
- Class 2 drivers licence minimum;
- WTR desirable;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proactive around Health and Safety;
- Desire to mentor and develop a team.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact Kelly.email@example.com
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend