Operator - Aggregate/Recycling Process Plant
Job no: 507431
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Plant Operations
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role
We are keen to speak with a motivated Asphalt Recycling Plant Operator to take responsibility for:
- Carrying out production of recycled Asphalt products to the highest quality standards
- Being the point of contact with your internal customers and keep them updated about the status of their orders or other business requirements
- Daily plant inspections of the Plant and carrying out preventative maintenance as needed
- Collecting samples for laboratory testing and compiling the relevant documentation
- Working with the Supervisor to create production plans
- Transfer and delivery of recycled products to the relevant stockpile
- Maintaining Health and Safety as Environmental standards at the Plant
Skills and Experience Preferred
- 2 years prior Crushing plant experience and/or Loader operating experience
- Excellent customer service skills necessary
- Knowledge of arithmetic and other mathematical operations
- Drivers Licence, class 2 (light/heavy vehicles)
- RTW (rollers, track, wheels), fork-hoist
- Knowledge of materials, methods and processes involved in asphalt production or Quarries
- Plant operation and basic trouble-shooting
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and apply to www.fultonhogan.com/careers.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend