Job no: 507424
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting
Due to internal movement, we have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our Operations team in Hazelmere, Perth. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will provide engineering support in a range of surfacing projects.
Key position responsibilities will include:
- Assist in measuring and quoting
- Daily interface with client including attending and contributing to meetings
- Contractual and commercial claims related to works
- Ensure quality procedures are followed and support team members to follow processes
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering or similar
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business (crew to client)
- Basic knowledge and experience with financials, forecasting, procurement and contracts administration functions
- Have a practical, hands on approach
- A commitment to maintaining a safe workplace
- Flexibility, as travel to regional WA will be required at times
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years’ of civil engineering experience. An understanding of asphalt surfacing and spray seal operations is an advantage but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident, motivated, willing to learn and keen to join a growing business offering a clear career path.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend