Mower Operator - Hawera
Job no: 507404
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a "ride on" Mower Operator to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced operator with demonstrated ability and experience in mowing and maintenance to join our team.
The successful candidate will be required to work standard industry hours (minimum 40 hours), with time and a half offered after 40 hours.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Operate tractors and other equipment to best practice.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Plant is ready for daily operation at the designated time.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Class 1 license essential.
- Previous ride on mowing experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Enjoy working outdoors.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- A good attitude toward the maintenance and care of machinery.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend