Part-Time Office Administrator - Coastline Markers
Job no: 507402
Work type: Permanent - Part-time
Who are we?
Coastline Markers is a major supplier of Road-marking services throughout the North Island. We are committed to providing innovative and quality focused solutions for our customers and the community.
We are looking for a part-time office administrator to provide administrative support to our Hamilton Office in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities including;
- Maintaining daily & weekly labour hire timesheets;
- Managing calls, enquiries & requests;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers & staff;
- Organising meeting rooms, training rooms & pre-employment medicals;
- Data entry, electronic filing & document management;
- Meeting & greeting visitors;
- Other general administrative, office & reception duties.
The successful candidate will be required to work 25 hours a week, across 5 days. Standard hours are from 7am to 12pm.
Experience and attributes;
- Proven experience in an administration role.
- Ability to work unsupervised and be responsible for own work output.
- Highly organised and productive.
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office and databases.
- Strong customer focus and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- NZ Driver’s license.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend