Job no: 507387
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Project Management
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. We have a continually growing footprint, currently employing over 8,000 people. We work hard to be the best; we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work in our infrastructure business based in Hazelmere, Perth. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be managing our high-risk projects across Western Australia.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver projects in accordance with contractual obligations and company policies/procedures.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lead & support a culture of Living Safely.
- Oversee HSEQ compliance.
- Project Management including programming/scheduling, contractual administration, procurement and technical aspects.
- Financial Management including monthly reviews, progress claims, cost valuations, budgets and forecasting.
- Hold productive Project Meetings.
- Mentor and advise our Project Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications.
- 2+ years’ experience as a SPE or PM working on civil infrastructure projects.
- Experience in asphalt surfacing and spray seal operations is highly advantageous.
- Strong leadership and people skills as well as the ability to mentor and lead people.
- Solid understanding of financial and commercial principals.
- Flexibility to work away regionally as required.
You will have demonstrable experience in Project Management and well developed leadership skills. You will drive commercial and operational outcomes from your projects. Ideally you will be self-motivated, goal orientated with strong team work skills and a 'can do' attitude.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, including fully maintained company vehicle. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend