Job no: 507290
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have an opportunity full time permanent Site Administrator to join our team on site at our Rockhampton to Gracemere project office.
The day to day duties for the role will include:
- Daily collection, checking and processing of supplier and subcontractor dockets and invoices
- Accounts Payable
- Daily entry and reconciliation of site fuel usage records
- Maintenance of site plant registers
- Ensuring appropriate hired plant documentation is received and filed accordingly
- Maintenance of Safety registers ensuring all data is entered in a timely fashion
- Procurement tasks including purchase orders and job cost coding
- General administration support to Office and Site staff based on the project
This position will suit experienced candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn and want to further develop a career in the industry.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with proven attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve strict deadlines while maintaining a professional outlook.
- An excellent communicator, proven by your sharpened interactive skills across all levels of an organisation. Your experience working in a similar site based environment will be the key to success.
- You will be driven to provide solutions not exacerbate problems
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect for others and to work as part of an efficient team
- You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced excel skills. You will be competent in JD Edwards or similar (eg. Oracle) as this is our system in use.
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend