HR Coordinator - Auckland
Job no: 507280
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Coordinator with a great can-do attitude to join the North Island HR Team who are based in Mt Wellington, Auckland. Someone who is customer focused, outcome oriented, positive, proactive and has the ability to work autonomously.
As the HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for all HR administration and coordination through the full employee life cycle. Working as a team member within a small HR Team who support managers and employees across the North Island.
Some of the tasks you’ll be responsible for include:
- Employment documentation including writing employment agreements, variations and other employee letters
- Updating databases, systems and filing documents
- Recruitment and immigration processes
- Coordinating payroll process, including supporting managers with weekly payroll and e-timesheet tasks, and coordinating starter/leaver processes
- Providing administrative support for training related activities
- Contributing to team planning and meetings
- Contributing to monthly reporting
- Coordinating exit interviews and processes
- Supporting with employment relations and industrial relations processes
- HR projects
- Supporting the wider People teams as and when required
- Actively engaging in your own professional development
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- A positive attitude, with the ability to go the extra mile to ensure the team is adding value to the business
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Administration or Coordination position, ideally from a HR or Recruitment environment
- Working knowledge and an understanding of employment legislation and HR processes
- The ability to work autonomously, complete all relevant job and work instructions and the ability to look for innovation in the way we work
- Solution focused with the ability to engage with the wider People team for support when required
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven to succeed
- An interest in employment relations and industrial relations
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources is desirable
This position will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to progress to be a HR Advisor.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication.
We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend