Fitters Mate/Pump Station Technician - Gisborne NZ
Job no: 507225
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: East Coast
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Fitters Mate to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
This is a varied role including; working in our fitters department providing mechanical engineering services to our clients and deputising for the pump station attendant operating and maintaining 40 pump stations in Gisborne. The role includes being on standby and after hours call outs/emergency response on a roster basis.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Plant is ready for daily operation at the designated time.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Preferably have mechanical training or aptitude.
- Small plant maintenance experience including pumps and power tools.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to adhere to all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business. We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend