Water Service Person - Gisborne NZ
Job no: 507223
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: East Coast
Categories: Labouring, Trade Services
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for 2 Water Service Persons to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are keen to start or further a career in the water industry. The role will see you involved in daily operation of all water operations including water main and service construction, installation of pipe and fittings, pipe welding, testing and disinfection, connections and commissioning. Our ideal candidate will be flexible as there is a requirement for them to be on after hours call out, on a rolling roster basis.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mates do their job.
Experience and attributes;
For the right candidate who is genuinely interested in this area of work, we will help you work towards your qualifications.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- National Certificate in Water Reticulation or willingness to work towards this;
- Full Class 1 drivers licence, WTR endorsements desired but not essential;
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the water industry;
- Self-motivation and strong problem solving abilities;
- Passionate about safety and quality in the workplace.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business. We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact email@example.com
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend