Graduate Civil Engineer - Newcastle
Job no: 505777
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Graduate/Cadetships, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan, we foster an inclusive culture based around family values. We offer industry-leading services to our clients across civil construction, infrastructure maintenance, asphalt production and utilities.
Your Road Map for Success
We recognise that no two graduate’s journey will be the same so with a flexible structure and tailored development program with a focus on YOU, our graduate program will provide you the KEYS to a rewarding and successful career.
You’ll get the opportunity to work alongside teams of experienced professionals and support a variety of projects, in an environment that is rewarding, challenging and fun.
Throughout the 18-month graduate program, we offer:
- A rotational program in either our Infrastructure Services group, giving you real hands-on experience across a variety of areas within our business
- A structured learning and development program that promotes on-going self-development, virtual classrooms hosted by our experienced SME’s and the latest tools to keep you connected to your graduate community and the wider Fulton Hogan family
- A dedicated mentor who will work with you to develop new skills and identify development and growth opportunities.
If you are passionate about developing your career within the infrastructure industry, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and are committed to safety then we want to hear from you! Ideally you will:
- Have recently completed your degree in Construction, Engineering, or a related discipline, or be in your final year of study;
- Hold a current Australian driver's licence;
- Possess some relevant professional work experience.
- Have a “can do” attitude when it comes to problem solving and teamwork
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and, as a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend