Job no: 505760
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We are seeking experienced Tractor Operators to join our Seasonal Grounds and Maintenance Team team based in Townsville as we maintain facilities across the municipality.
The role will include:
- Operation of wide area mower and slashing equipment.
- Ensure open spaces including gardens and landscapes are maintained and presented at a high standard at all times.
- Garden labour such as pruning, weeding and hedging are to be completed in a safe manner using the most appropriate equipment.
- Chemical spraying.
- Ensure the proper and safe use and storage of all materials, consumables and gardening equipment.
This position will suit candidates with strong people and customer service skills.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- MR Licence
- Previous experience working in a grounds/maintenance role
- A keen eye for detail and great communication skills
- Strong team ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Certificate III in Landscape or Horticulture (or similar) would be highly regarded.
- ACDC licence, Traffic awareness and White card would all be highly regarded.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that priorities our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now