Job no: 505758
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We are seeking Irrigation Technicians to join our team at Fulton Hogan Townsville.
The role will include:
- Safe and timely building, installation, commissioning and servicing of irrigation systems and associated pump controls and all associated drives, meters, tanks and filters.
- Install and test monitoring equipment working closely with others to ensure all systems are fit for purpose, sustainable and in line with client specifications
- Schedule and conduct repairs and respond to breakdowns acting in a safe manner managing contractors where necessary
- Conduct maintenance and inspections on irrigation equipment including sprinklers, water lines, pumps, suction devices, valves and other plumbing equipment.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Certificate III in Landscape or Horticulture (or similar)
- Previous experience working in an irrigation technician role
- Full Driving Licence
- Restricted Irrigation Licence would be highly regarded
- A keen eye for detail and great communication skills
- Strong team ethic with the ability to work independently.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now