Asphalt Laying Crew Members
Job no: 505569
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Plant Operations
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Asphalt Laying Operators to join our growing team based out of Rutherford.
This position will suit candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn, relevant experience and want to further develop a career in the industry.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience working in Asphalt Laying crew desirable
- Good communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Current HR or HC licence highly desirable
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect for others and to work as part of an efficient team
- Ability to work various shifts and travel as required
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now