NCI Project Engineer – Pavement
Job no: 505560
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines)
Fulton Hogan is proud to be working with our Alliance partners, NZTA, HEB, Jacobs, Opus, Gaia and Isthmus delivering the Northern Corridor Improvements (NCI) project. NCI will provide better links for Northern Motorway (SH1) travellers in Auckland, improving transport options on the North Shore for freight, cars, pedestrians and cyclists.
As a Project Engineer your role will be to plan, resource and coordinate the delivery of a section of this project from end to end, and ensure we achieve and exceed targets regarding safety standards, quality standards, budgets, programme and the project objectives.
You will offer expertise in a range of construction civil projects and project delivery. Your proven leadership and ability to foster a positive safety culture, working to project KRA’s and KPIs will be another key strength you will have to offer. Working collaboratively with a range of parties and disciplines on the project will be key to your success in this role. An effective communicator, you offer an innate sense of commercial savvy that speaks for itself due to prior success finishing projects on time and within budget. Finally your ability to identify and manage both risk and opportunities will be something you will pride yourself on.
As a well-versed Project Engineer, you will have proven experience leading diverse teams to deliver of high performance outcomes, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, NZCE or other relevant tertiary education and knowledge of New Zealand standards
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage great relationships with clients, stakeholders and within the team
- Expertise in Pavement construction methods and materials
- An uncompromising attitude towards health and safety and quality, and commitment to leading by example
- A desire to advance your career!
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, then please apply directly online now.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now