Job no: 505559
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Bunbury (WA)
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Bunbury and deliver various civil projects including: intersection upgrades, passing lanes, timber bridge refurbishments, new bridge structures, roundabouts, road reconstructions and drainage improvements.
Responsibilities will include;
- Delivering works in accordance with contractual obligations and company policies/procedures
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including developing the works scope, tendering, scheduling and project management
- Preparing subcontract packages and administering to fulfill site requirements
- Cost control, monitoring productivity and forecasting costs to complete
- Programming, planning and managing the delivery of works programmes for various clients, with management of internal and external crews
- Reporting incidents, non-conformance and near misses and participating in incident investigations when required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Experience as a Site Engineer or Project Engineer working on civil construction projects
- Knowledge and experience with financial management, forecasting, procurement and contracts management functions
- Strong communication skills
- Have a practical, hands on approach
- A commitment to maintaining a safe workplace
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a vehicle. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now