Job no: 505558
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We currently have a vacancy for a trade qualified Diesel Mechanic/Fitter to join the team in our Maintenance team based in Minto. To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes;
- Experienced in servicing a variety of heavy diesel vehicles, including trucks, heavy machinery, contracting, earth moving and asphalt laying equipment such as road pavers and road rollers.
- A proactive approach to regulate plant maintenance and servicing.
- Sound diesel servicing and diagnostic’s knowledge
- A valid driver’s licence and appropriate ticketing (eg HR/HC and forklift)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A good work ethic.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good field service experience
Whilst it is an advantage for the applicant to hold a trade qualification as a diesel mechanic, we are also willing to consider candidates who are qualified light vehicle mechanics and want to expand their skill set to incorporate diesel work. If you are dedicated, have an aptitude to learn and want to progress your career, our experienced team at Fulton Hogan will provide you with all the support, training and guidance you require to be successful in the role.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now