Project Managers, Engineers & Quality Managers Required
Job no: 505557
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Central Otago, Dunedin, Southland
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines), Health & Safety / Environmental / Quality, Project Management
- Significant Capital Upgrades project work to support key roading and 3 water infrastructure resilience.
- Permanent positions managing and supporting regional projects and on-going regional operations.
- Roles are based across our stunning Southern regions – enjoy a fantastic lifestyle and easy access to the pristine outdoors while working on rewarding projects
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in our teams. Our Central Otago, Dunedin and Southland regions are tasked with maintenance and upgrades of transportation and vital underground service networks across the lower South Island. Our clients are now planning a number of upgrade projects to ensure ongoing safety and sustainability of their operation.
Multi-disciplinary project activities including pavement construction, service installation, formation widening, drainage, bridging and surfacing are planned for imminent commencement and we are proud to offer new opportunities for Project Managers, Engineers and Quality personnel to join our teams and apply their skills to help deliver great project outcomes for our clients in this fantastic part of New Zealand.
You will have well-versed on site Project Management and/or support experience in civil infrastructure or roading projects. You will work closely with our Regional Managers to deliver complex, multi-disciplinary transportation projects being accountable for commercial, programme, quality and safety performance. Ideally, you will have demonstrable experience on similar projects including pavement construction, overlays, widening, drainage, bridging and surfacing, along with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Civil Engineering, NZCE, Bachelor’s Degree, or other relevant tertiary education and knowledge of New Zealand standards
- Significant project experience on similar works
- Strong leadership, commercial and programming ability
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Uncompromising attitude towards health and safety
What’s in it for you? Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a safe workplace environment. This role offers great opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience on high profile projects in a beautiful part of the country that includes some of our best beaches, lakes, mountains, snow and bush. You can help the local regions response quickly and effectively to urgent requirements that will keep the nation moving. Fulton Hogan offers excellent employee benefits and a great working environment.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please apply online.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now