Project Administrator - Whangarei
Job no: 505552
Work type: Fixed Term - Part-time
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Project Administrator to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
We have been selected for a tender panel for the Northland. As a result there are a variety of projects to deliver and we are looking for a Project Administrator to assist our Project Manager and the team.
The role would offer the successful candidate a variety of responsibilities across our Northland projects. These would include internal and external stakeholder communication, process and assistant management and be the point of contact for the management team. Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar industry and have extensive project coordination and administrative experience.
We are looking for flexibility as this role is fixed term part time and the hours will vary depending on workload.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a project coordinator or equivalent, ideally within construction or a similar industry.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Clean drivers class 1 licence, class 2 would be advantageous.
- Be a team player.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated & driven to succeed.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication.
We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend