Job no: 505550
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Bunbury (WA)
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our team in Bunbury. In this role you will be responsible for delivering various capital works projects including: intersection upgrades, passing lanes, roundabouts, road widening and drainage improvements.
Reporting to a Project Engineer, your duties will include:
- Implementation of quality assurance procedures, manuals and checklists
- Preparation of budgets and quotes and monitoring of expenses
- Preparing, updating and managing works projects
- Identify and advise on all contractual and commercial claims related to works
- Oversee quality assurance and safety on site
- Directly manage small to medium civil construction projects
- Managing subcontractors to ensure works are delivered on time and to budget
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Have a practical, hands-on approach
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now