NCI Site Engineer - Civil
Job no: 505514
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines)
Fulton Hogan is proud to be working with our Alliance partners, NZTA, HEB, Jacobs, Opus, Gaia and Isthmus delivering the Northern Corridor Improvements (NCI) project. NCI will provide better links for Northern Motorway (SH1) travellers in Auckland, improving transport options on the North Shore for freight, cars, pedestrians and cyclists.
This is an outstanding opportunity to define and progress your career with us on this project. Your knowledge, commitment and desire to be part of our high performing project team will see you succeed in this role.
We are looking for a Civil Site Engineer to join us on the project. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with some of the best in the industry, then this is the role for you. Reporting in to a Zone Manager, your ability to build and maintain effective relationships with sub-contractors and manage site construction activities is essential. You will work beside a talented, experienced team, receiving mentoring from some of the best in the industry. Enjoy the opportunity to develop your career on this major project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the Project Engineers, Zone Managers and the team on the ground
- Ongoing daily interaction with the client and consultants
- The ability to multitask across multiple stages of the project and a variety of contractors at any one time
- Organising and executing technical matters including building to the plans, material requisitioning, plant requirements and safety
- Ensuring quality control
- General site operations and administrative duties
- Communicating technical information effectively between stakeholder groups including various engineering, technical, construction, operations and project groups
This is a busy role on an exciting project. As a strong team player, you have the ability to think on the spot and be solutions focused. Your eye for detail, planning, organisational and communication skills will help you to step into the role and make it your own. You will have 1-3 years’ experience in civil projects, a qualification in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) and knowledge of New Zealand standards.
If this sounds like a project you want to get involved in and add to your portfolio, apply now!
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now