Communications and Stakeholder Relations Advisor
Job no: 505482
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all, and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business! As a major civil contracting company working across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and beyond our teams build and maintain the roads, rail, bridges, ports, airports and infrastructure that helps bring people together. Fulton Hogan creates, connects and cares for communities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications & Stakeholder Relations Advisor to join our North Eastern Program Alliance (NEPA) - Roads team. The Alliance is a four+ year program focused specifically on road based solutions under the Level Crossings Removal Project.
Reporting to the Alliance Interface Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing the Communication & Stakeholder Strategy Plan (in conjunction with LXRP) during Delivery phase for all project sites
- Working with the Construction/Delivery teams across all sites to ensure appropriate notifications are being delivered to the relevant stakeholders
- Internal weekly/monthly reporting as required
- Contributing to the development phase for all sites as required
- Managing resources across all sites
- Attending community briefings as required
- Attending key stakeholder meetings during delivery phase
- Working with LXRP to ensure the Alliance S&C KRA’s are being met
- You are an individual who has a natural passion and flare for communication, with experience in media management and a proactive approach to working with a diverse range of stakeholders – senior executive through to field teams
- Experience with implementing communication and social media strategies, with a focus on reaching out to both white and blue collar roles
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to manage your own work load on a day-to-day basis with minimum direct supervision
- Flexible working style with the ability to break through barriers, establish common ground and build relationships and trust from the ground up with all levels of the community, local suppliers, government agencies and stakeholders.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification (journalism/public relations or marketing) and/or have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a media, PR, stakeholder management or community liaison role, preferably in a construction environment
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now