NCI Site Engineer - Utilities
Job no: 505430
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines), Trade Services
Fulton Hogan is proud to be working with our Alliance partners, NZTA, HEB, Jacobs, Opus, Gaia and Isthmus delivering the Northern Corridor Improvements (NCI) project. NCI will provide better links for Northern Motorway (SH1) travellers in Auckland, improving transport options on the North Shore for freight, cars, pedestrians and cyclists.
This is an outstanding opportunity to define and progress your career with us on this project. Your knowledge, commitment and desire to be part of our high performing project team will see you succeed in this role. You will help plan and execute telecommunications, electrical and civil works, while working with key utility authorities. Be part of our great team and work in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
As a Utilities Site Engineer, you will have experience in civil infrastructure or roading projects and at least three years practical experience working closely with Project Engineers supporting them on a range of site activities. You will have demonstrable experience on similar projects as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, NZCE or other relevant tertiary education and knowledge of New Zealand standards
- On-site project experience with sound knowledge of utilities
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage great relationships with clients, stakeholders and within the team
- An uncompromising attitude towards health and safety and quality, and commitment to leading by example
- A desire to advance your career!
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, then please apply directly online now.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now