Graduate Sealing Engineer - Whangarei
Job no: 505303
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for a Sealing Engineer to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
Based in the Northland region we currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Sealing Engineer to join our talented Whangarei based sealing crew. The position will require you to report to and assist the department manager and Site Engineers/Foremen to all areas of the Region.
Operational hours are approximately 45 hours per week Monday - Friday. There is a possibility that the role may occasionally require you to work weekends and away from time to time, therefore you will need to be flexible.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Plant is ready for daily operation at the designated time.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Class 1 Drivers Licence (Ability to drive manual).
- Familiarity with the Northland Region.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Be a team player.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated & driven to succeed.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication.
We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business.
We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please contact Kelly.email@example.com
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend