Junior IT Support Specialist
Job no: 505297
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand. We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 8,000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior IT Support Specialist to join our North Eastern Program Alliance (NEPA) - Roads team. The Alliance is a four+ year program focused specifically on road based solutions under the Level Crossings Removal Project.
You will be responsible for duties including;
- Inspire and lead digital mobility culture within that drives innovation
- Implement; maintain; and troubleshoot devices, systems and applications
- Drive business process improvement
- Ensure relevant staff are trained and supported in their system awareness development
- Build and maintain relationships with operational and functional support management ensure buy-in and increased participation of digital mobility
- Contribute and assist in developing new business process
- Review existing data and correct/update where required
- Provide reports, including compilation of statistical data on various topics, as required
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Proficient in use of smart devices
- Ability to problem solve, analyse data trends and identify risks
- The ability to present and communicate across all levels of the business
- Experience in the use of Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar position would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in engineering or construction is preferred
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now