Spray Seal Coordinator
Job no: 505294
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have a vacancy for a Spray Seal Coordinator to join our team at Fulton Hogan based at Ormeau. You will be an integral member of this team and will be responsible for coordinating the spray seal operations for our business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- A strong commitment to working safely through leading by example.
- Oversee the programming and maintaining of the Spray Seal works program in line with our client requirements
- Provide clear communication to supervisors and foremen on specific job requirements to meet customers’ expectations Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customer base
- Oversee the coordination and utilisation of plant to ensure that all machinery is properly managed, this includes auditing processes, cleanliness and maintained to a high level.
- Manage and lead a team of supervisors to ensure our teams are working safely and providing a high quality service
- Ensure our brand is well presented
- Ensure the ongoing training of new and existing employees
- Thorough understanding of all specification relating to spray seal works
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to positively influence and lead the team
- Ability to troubleshoot as required
- Proven commitment to team management and site safety
- Strong communication skills
- Show good technical and specialised knowledge in spray seal
- Spray Seal Design capabilities would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Ideally this position will suit an individual whom has a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supervising spray sealing operation. You will be an experienced line supervisor who enjoys building, creating and producing outputs to high and demanding standards
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role. You will have strong leadership skills, possess a proven commitment to Living Safely and have exceptional problem solving skills.
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- Unique opportunity to grow your career and further your progression within the company
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now