Job no: 505290
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 8,000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
If you are an experienced Site Administrator looking for your next challenge, Fulton Hogan has the role for you. Due to company growth and new project wins, we are actively seeking a Site Administrator to join our NEPA Roads project team. This is a permanent full-time role that will see you working on a Level Crossing Removal Project located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all insurance and statutory payments for subcontractors are accurate and current
- Ensuring subcontractor payments are reviewed, approved and executed in accordance to the subcontract agreement
- Responsible for the project's Accounts Payable function including raising purchase orders, processing invoices, monitoring payments and reconciling vendor statements
- Processing end of month accruals and journal reallocations
- Providing support to the project team onsite
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience
- Ideally 3–5 years' experience as a Site Administrator or similar position working in a construction site based environment, ideally in civil construction
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Business Administration/Accounting or Equivalent are desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work autonomously and actively contribute to the team atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork on the project
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
At Fulton Hogan we are committed to our REAL values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership and these define how we approach our work. We are seeking to employ and foster the development of employees who share our commitment to these values.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills, experience and values, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now