Suction Sweeper Driver - Lara
Job no: 505121
Work type: Casual
Categories: Plant Operations, Transportation, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We are currently looking for an experienced Suction Sweeper Driver to join the team on a casual contract, servicing all Fulton Hogan’s Asphalt and surfacing projects. Based out of our west depos in Lara / Laverton, flexibility will be required as there may be a need for the successful candidate to move across various locations on an as-needs basis.
- OH&S Red/White card
- MR Truck license (Minimum) with proven long term experience (HR preferably)
- Previous Sweeper operating experience (preferably operating a McDonald Johnson 605 or 650 series machine)
- Required to work on days, nights and be available for weekend shifts
- Positive and can-do attitude
- One-on-one training (if required)
- Great company FAMILY culture
- Work for an industry leader
- Access to benefits such as discounts with leading retailers
The pre-employment process will include a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and, as a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now