Project Engineer - Civil
Job no: 504931
Work type: Fixed Term - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Project Management, Employee Referral Program
- Tier 1 Civil contractor
- Airport/Concrete paving/Civil works
- Darwin location
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ international workforce.
We have a vibrant and dynamic workforce that are proud of their track record of partnering with our clients and the communities in which we operate.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer - Civil to join our growing construction business in Darwin, and be a key contributor to the airport apron development project.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will have the following accountabilities in this role:
- Preparing, monitoring and updating production plans and working to weekly and monthly programs
- Overseeing practical completion documentation
- Managing the ITP's, assisting with the SWM's process and working with your site supervision in subcontractor management
- Managing variations, preparing quotations for variation and executing work to minimize cost ensuring they are in line with the forecasted revenue
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Several years’ experience in a project engineering role, ideally, with exposure to concrete paving and airport civil infrastructure
- Thorough knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- Good communication and subcontractor management skills
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate, including company vehicle.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you opportunities to work on exciting projects with a team of accomplished professionals and gain further experience to progress your career.
Apply by following the link
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend