IMS Process Improvement Business Analyst - Promaster
Job no: 504930
Work type: Limited Tenure (AU)
Who we are
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all, and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business! As a major civil contracting company working across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and beyond our teams build and maintain the roads, bridges, ports, airports and infrastructure that helps bring people together. Fulton Hogan creates, connects and cares for communities.
About the opportunity
We a looking for a Process Improvement Business Analyst/Promaster to be part of our Integrated Management System (IMS) improvement project. This position is required initially for a 1 year project term. Reporting to the IMS Manager Australia, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing existing documentation, business requirements and business operations
- Engaging with Subject Matter Expert’s and Business Reps to produce current Promapp processes for business activities.
To be successful in this position you will have a background in Business Improvement and Business Systems. You will also possess the following
- A proven background in Business Process Documentation- technical writing and process improvement
- Experience with Promapp is highly desirable
- High level communication and engagement skills is a must
If you have skills and experience in the above areas, and are prepared to commit to Fulton Hogan’s REAL Values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership please express your interest by applying below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now