Job no: 504929
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Plant Operations
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
Fulton Hogan is currently looking for a Profile Operator/Crew Member to join their Profiling team. This is a full-time position, based out our Ormeau depot.
The core duty of the profiling crew position is to work as part of the wider surfacing team delivering road profiling projects.
- Experience operating 1 and 2m profilers
- Hold a construction induction card
- Experienced and/or ticketed to operate a variety of civil construction plant
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan the days’ works unsupervised
- Great attitude and keen to learn
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Available to work overtime during peak periods and do night/weekend work
- Ability to work away from home as per project requirements
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
Please note that whilst road profiling experience is advantageous, we will also accept applications from those who are keen to learn and interested in entering the industry.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises its REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now