Practical Completions Coordinator
Job no: 504925
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Employee Referral Program
- Tier 1 NBN Delivery Partner
- Full time role with competitive salary
- Significant NBN Network FTTC role out
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil, utilities and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australia, NZ and the Pacific Islands. Our operations cover three business streams; Infrastructure Services, Construction, and Communications & Utilities, employing over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We are seeking an experienced Practical Completions Coordinator for our Victorian Telecommunications business, and the NBN FTTC role out in the western suburbs.
You will coordinate completed constructions in compliance with the required technical and quality standards, while fostering a culture of safety and productivity. You will work closely with the construction teams and Quality Inspectors, with key responsibilities of this role including coordination of field inspections of completed build, and identification and management of defects in collaboration with the project team and contractor personnel.
This role will be based out of our Campbellfield or Derrimut facilities.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong attention to detail and continuous improvement focus
- Able to problem solve, analyse data trends and identify quality risks
- Experience in a PC role, ideally, with exposure to Telecommunications
- An understanding of construction, commissioning and integration processes
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or construction ideal, but not essential
We offer an attractive salary for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
Apply by following the link,
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend