Field Supervisor - Fibre/Network Infrastructure
Job no: 504924
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Foreman/Supervisor, Employee Referral Program
- Tier 1 NBN Delivery Partner
- Salaried position, Competitive rates
- NBN network infrastructure build
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil, utilities and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australia, NZ and the Pacific Islands. Our operations cover three business streams; Infrastructure Services, Construction, and Communications & Utilities, employing over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We are seeking an experienced Field Supervisor for our Victorian civil and telecommunications business, experience with network infrastructure and fibre is essential.
You will be supervising and managing a mixed trade team; collaborating with body corporates, project engineers and other project stakeholders; calculating and monitoring daily cost of resources and working to target budgets and leading a culture of safety and productivity.
This role will be based out of our Campbellfield or Derrimut office.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Experience as a field Supervisor working on fibre/network infrastructure build
- A strong understanding of fibre and copper (essential)
- A sound understanding of existing network architecture (pits, cables, ducts etc)
- Strong management capabilities with the ability to lead from the front
- Proven commitment to promoting safety, quality and environment compliance on site
We offer an attractive salary and vehicle for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
Apply by following the link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend