Business Support Officer
Job no: 504922
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, we have more than 80 years’ experience as roading and surfacing experts; we have developed world-leading best practices for producing high-performance road and pavement surfaces.
We are currently seeking a full time Business Support Officer to support our Sales, Quarries and Production teams within Southern Region Infrastructure Services. This permanent position, based out of our Noble Park North office, will report to the Surfacing Estimator.
The purpose of this position is to assist with the preparation of project tenders, monthly reporting, database maintenance and general administration support.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining a customer communication database (Salesforce)
- Preparation of monthly sales reports
- Monthly financial reporting for production
- Mandalay administration (dispatch system)
- Project Setup on all internal systems
- First point of call for all internal and external stakeholders
- Tender preparation and assistance in report writing
- Preparation of Asphalt and Quarrying quotatons
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience within similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel & Word)
- Exposure to Benchmark or other estimating software is preferable
- Competency in JD Edwards and Salesforce is desired
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Effective communicator able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a focus on quality outcomes
- Prepared to take on a range of administrative tasks
Working for Fulton Hogan means that you are more than just a number and you can benefit from the opportunity to advance your career and have your achievements recognised.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team with a positive attitude, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an excellent remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and to progress your career in a team with REAL values, REAL - Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude & Leadership.
Fulton Hogan is an equal opportunity employer and, as a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now